- Location: Tymon Park, Tallaght
- Tymon Car Park: https://goo.gl/maps/Dbzd5jbsHZ36FCUs9 (a few minutes walk – see screenshot below)
- National Basketball Arena car park -> https://goo.gl/maps/jQzML2d2Tw7LVGddA
- Skerries AC t-shirt or hoodie must be worn for racing/field events.
- Your child will be running in the age group up -> so for example a child turning 12 in 2021 will be running under 13, a child turning 13 is U/14, turning 14 is U/15 etc….
- If not already registered, check your e-mail from Skerries Race Secretary and respond e.g. “Please enter Joe Bloggs into League 3“
- Cut-off time for entering your child (via e-mail) is Sunday 21st November 13:00hrs.
- On the day of the race, collect your race sticker at the Skerries AC meeting point in the field – there will be a Skerries AC Club Flag.
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before your scheduled race time
- Standard runners are fine if dry -> spikes if you have them
- Awards will be made to the top six in each age group after the points are accumulated on completion of the 3 league competitions
- Athletes MUST compete in a minimum of 2 league races to be eligible for an award
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before your scheduled race time. Please allow enough time for parking and getting to the meeting point – its approx a 700m walk from parking to the course. Look out for Skerries AC teardrop flag
|Juvenile Cross Country League 1 Sunday 26th September 2021|
|Juvenile Cross Country League 2 Sunday 3rd Oct 2021|
|Juvenile Cross Country League 3 Sunday 28th Nov 2021|