- Location: Abbotstown https://goo.gl/maps/GFLW13Dk8hk57NAU9
- This is for U10/12/14/16/18. But … Athletes may move up a year for Cross Country Championships. U9 (8 yr old this yr) can be entered in the U10, U10 (9yr old this yr), etc, etc.
- Your child will be running in the age group up -> so for example a child turning 13 is U/14, turning 15 is U/16 etc…. Note: Athletes may also move up a year for Cross Country Championships. U9 (8 yr old this yr) can be entered in the U10, U10 (9yr old this yr), etc, etc.
- Skerries AC t-shirt or hoodie must be worn for racing/field events.
Cut-off time for entering your child (via e-mail) is Thursday 7th October 13:00hrs.
- On the day of the race, collect your Bib numbers from Máire, Gavan or Liam (contact details will be in a mail from Skerries Race Secretary)
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled race time
Before attending the event on the day, EVERYONE MUST complete the form online no earlier than the evening before and no later than the morning of each and every competition day through the link below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link
If anyone answers yes to any of the questions, they SHOULD NOT ATTEND the event. Please maintain best practice as advised by the HSE at all times at all competition days.
Details to be added….