- Location: Trinity Sports Grounds, Santry Avenue https://goo.gl/maps/Q3XAUecGr4Hrvr1L6
Cut-off time for entering your child (via e-mail) is Tuesday 19th October 13:00hrs.
- Car parking is limited and most likely you will need to find alternative car park spaces in the locality. Please do not to park in residential car park spaces or on Santry Avenue. Alternative car parking may be found in Gulliver’s Retail Park -> https://goo.gl/maps/FCo6gPnMnME5n14J9
- This is for (U9/11/13/15/17/19). But … Athletes may move up a year for Cross Country Championships. U10 (9 yr old this yr) can be entered in the U11, etc, etc.
- Your child will be running in the age group up -> so for example a child turning 10 is U/11, turning 14 is U/15 etc….
- Skerries AC t-shirt or hoodie must be worn for racing/field events.
- On the day of the race, collect your Bib numbers from Máire, Gavan or Liam (contact details will be in a mail from Skerries Race Secretary)
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled race time
- It is a condition of competition that ALL clubs provide officials and that the officials remain for the duration of the juvenile competition.
Before attending the event on the day, EVERYONE MUST complete the form online no earlier than the evening before and no later than the morning of each and every competition day through the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7Ll_cmbg2_pnGoTn8yenyGkZhJLfFwwpztJimbt8xdl2gag/viewform?usp=sf_link
If anyone answers yes to any of the questions, they SHOULD NOT ATTEND the event. Please maintain best practice as advised by the HSE at all times at all competition days.