… details to be added….
- Location: Tymon Park, Tallaght
- Skerries AC t-shirt or hoodie must be worn for racing/field events.
- Your child will be running in the age group up -> so for example a child turning 12 in 2022 will be running under 13, a child turning 13 is U/14, turning 14 is U/15 etc….
- If not already registered, check your e-mail from Skerries Race Secretary and respond e.g. “Please enter Joe Bloggs into League 2 and League 3“
- Cut-off time for entering your child (via e-mail) is Friday 7th October 13:00hrs.
- On the day of the race, collect your race sticker at the Skerries AC meeting point in the field – there will be a Skerries AC Club Flag.
- Standard runners are fine if dry -> spikes if you have them
- All athletes participating in a league will be awarded 10 points, the winner will receive 21 points, 2nd 19, 3rd 18 down to 1 point for 20th.
- Awards will be made to the top six in each age group after the points are accumulated on completion of the 3 league competitions
- Athletes MUST compete in a minimum of 2 league races to be eligible for an award
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before your scheduled race time. Please allow enough time for parking and getting to the meeting point – its approx a 700m walk from parking to the course. Look out for Skerries AC teardrop flag
- Parking Option1 : https://goo.gl/maps/Dbzd5jbsHZ36FCUs9
- Parking Option2 : https://goo.gl/maps/3BX62sbpKiGGBj5W6
Juvenile Cross Country League 1, North County Dublin, Sunday 18th September 2022
Juvenile Cross Country League 2, Tymon Park, Sunday 9th October 2022
Juvenile Cross Country Even Age Championships, Abbotstown, Sunday 16th Oct
Juvenile Cross Country Uneven Age and Senior XC Championships, Sunday 6th Nov
Juvenile Cross Country XC League 3 and Intermediate XC Championships, Tymon Park, Sunday 11th