- Venue: Citywest Hotel/Golf Course ->
- Car park 1 https://goo.gl/maps/M7DPxUJBk4Ue7wPGA
- Car park 2 https://goo.gl/maps/ttFdsnD1cKEZ2PKL6
- Cut-off time for entering your child (via e-mail) is Thursday 27th October 13:00hrs. NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE.
- This is for (U9/11/13/15/17/19). But … Athletes may move up a year for Cross Country Championships e.g. U10 (9 yr old this yr) can be entered in the U11, etc, etc.
- Your child will be running in the age group up -> so for example a child turning 10 is U/11, turning 14 is U/15 etc….
- Skerries AC t-shirt or hoodie must be worn for racing/field events.
- On the day of the race, collect your Bib numbers from Máire, Gavan or Liam (contact details will be in a mail from Skerries Race Secretary)
- Arrive 90 minutes before your scheduled race time
- It is a condition of competition that ALL clubs provide officials and that the officials remain for the duration of the juvenile competition.
- For U11 upwards, the first 10 athletes will represent Dublin in the Inter County category and the next two (top 12) will represent Dublin in the Regional category.
- For U11 upwards, the first 3 teams also qualify for the inter clubs category (4 to score).
Juvenile Cross Country League 1, North County Dublin, Sunday 18th September 2022
Juvenile Cross Country League 2, Tymon Park, Sunday 9th October 2022
Juvenile Cross Country Even Age Championships, Abbotstown, Sunday 16th Oct
Juvenile Cross Country Uneven Age and Senior XC Championships, Sunday 6th Nov
Juvenile Cross Country XC League 3 and Intermediate XC Championships, Tymon Park, Sunday 11th Dec