Race Date: Saturday 9th April 2022
Location: Tallaght Athletics Stadium https://goo.gl/maps/idHtB6BwocBMuJVUA
Registration Cut-off time: Sat 02/Apr/2022 13:00hrs
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled race time (e.g. 90 minutes before)
- Programme event order subject to change, to facilitate smooth running of competition. All times are approximate.
- Club singlets or t-shirts must be worn
- Eligible ages: U10 (born 2013), U11 (born 2012), U12 (born 2011), U13 (born 2010), U14 (born
2009), U15 (born 2008), U16 (born 2007).
- An athlete can’t step up an age in any event (except U9 born 2014 can step up to U10).
- All Track events will be decided on times – There will be no heats/quarter or semi-finals
- Registration/Entry on the day of competition – Athletes will be issued with a label for the respective age group on it e.g.: U10, U11, etc, etc. (Athletes will not be allocated a race “number” as only the top 6 in each event will have their names recorded for points).
- Liam (or a delegate) will hand out the age group labels on the day of competition
- Athletes may compete in all events listed in their respective age group
- Skerries AC RENDEZVOUS point: https://goo.gl/maps/KCargpnMhwCVGkj96
- If any problem ask in the WhatsApp Skerries AC group (details of the new WhatsApp group will be in an e-mail 3 or 4 days before the event)
Points will be awarded to the top six in each event as follows:
- 1st -> 7 points
- 2nd -> 5 points
- 3rd -> 4 points
- 4th -> 3 points
- 5th -> 2 points
- 6th -> 1 point
The points are accumulated after over the 4 leagues. Athletes can try all events in their age group on any day. The top six athletes in each age group with the highest points total accumulated from the 4 league competitions will be awarded trophies.
League 2 Dublin Juvenile U10 – U16 Track & Field
League 3 Dublin Juvenile U10 – U16 Track & Field