Date: Saturday 23rd April 2022
Location: Morton Stadium, Santry https://goo.gl/maps/VEHi4iHcx5kwCPPH9
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled race time (e.g. 90 minutes before). Spectators/club coaches can park in the last entrance (Clonliffe club house gate). It is advisable to park in nearby industrial parks and NOT to park cars in the nearby residential estates or on footpaths or cycle lanes as you run the risk of being fined.
- Programme event order subject to change, to facilitate smooth running of competition. All times are approximate.
- Club singlets or t-shirts must be worn
- Eligible ages: U10 (born 2013), U11 (born 2012), U12 (born 2011), U13 (born 2010), U14 (born
2009), U15 (born 2008), U16 (born 2007).
- An athlete can’t step up an age in any event (except U9 born 2014 can step up to U10).
- Sprints will be run as heats, semi finals & finals and 500/600/800m will be decided on times.
- Registration/Entry on the day of competition – Athletes will be issued with a label for the respective age group on it e.g.: U10, U11, etc, etc. (Athletes will not be allocated a race “number” as only the top 6 in each event will have their names recorded for points).
- Entries need to be submitted by 9pm Friday 22nd April 2022 (check your e-mail)
- Skerries AC RENDEZVOUS point: https://goo.gl/maps/tbt9Sy1eBa7zFvUQ8
- Liam (or a delegate) will hand out the age group labels on the day of competition at the RENDEZVOUS point
- Athletes may compete in all events listed in their respective age group
- If any problem ask in the WhatsApp Skerries AC group (details will be in an e-mail)
Points will be awarded to the top six in each event as follows:
- 1st -> 7 points
- 2nd -> 5 points
- 3rd -> 4 points
- 4th -> 3 points
- 5th -> 2 points
- 6th -> 1 point