Date: Saturday 21/May/2022
Registration Cut-off time: Friday 20/May/2022 21:00hrs
Location: Irishtown. https://goo.gl/maps/u4BXBT9UVYordCt19
- Arrive at least an hour before your scheduled race time (e.g. 90 minutes before). You might be fined if parking on the footpaths/cycle paths.
- Programme event order subject to change, to facilitate smooth running of competition. All times are approximate.
- Club singlets or t-shirts must be worn
- Eligible ages: U10 (born 2013), U11 (born 2012), U12 (born 2011), U13 (born 2010), U14 (born
2009), U15 (born 2008), U16 (born 2007).
- An athlete can’t step up an age in any event (except U9 born 2014 can step up to U10).
- Sprints will be run as heats, semi finals & finals and 500/600/800m will be decided on times.
- Registration/Entry on the day of competition – Athletes will be issued with a label for the respective age group on it e.g.: U10, U11, etc, etc. (Athletes will not be allocated a race “number” as only the top 6 in each event will have their names recorded for points).
- When you arrive… just walk over to the Skerries flag (at the Skerries AC RENDEZVOUS point: https://goo.gl/maps/NsfN2NbRFB1mx3D46) and collect your age label (they will already have been paid for)
- Athletes may compete in all events listed in their respective age group
- Do not park outside the homes of local residents or on yellow lines as they will be clamped/fined.
- If any problem ask in the WhatsApp Skerries AC group (details will be in an e-mail)
Points will be awarded to the top six in each event as follows:
- 1st -> 7 points
- 2nd -> 5 points
- 3rd -> 4 points
- 4th -> 3 points
- 5th -> 2 points
- 6th -> 1 point